Thanks for visiting Cottage Hill Church online.
We’re hoping our website gives you a sense of who we are and what’s important to us.
If we were to wrap our mission around one visual, it’s moving along in the journey from wherever you are right now, to right where Jesus Christ wants you to be. Each of us has been on a unique journey to this very moment. The experiences we’ve had, the people in the journey and all the ups and downs have formed who we are right now, even as we meet online. It’s our mission to move together from wherever “right now” is on to experience the full life Jesus Christ designed – and died – for you to experience.
As we all do that, we experience all that God planned a Church should be.
Persecuted Church Prayer Group, Sunday, September 20, 8:45 - 9:30 am
"A Cry from Iran" video in the Prayer Service, Wednesday, September 23, 7 pm
Women's Night Out, Friday, September 25, 6:00 pm
Prayer Vigil for Pastor Saeed Abedini, Saturday, September 26, noon - 1 pm. Learn more at: http://beheardproject.com/prayer-vigil/saeed
Membership Orientation, Tuesday, September 29, 6:30 pm
Iron Sharpens Iron for Women, Saturday, October 24
What's Important to Us?
* UNDERSTANDING what God's living Word, the Bible, has to say for living now;
* PRAYING so we experience the power of God in beyond-the-norm living;
* CONNECTING with each other in significant relationships;
* SERVING in ways that continually stretch us;
* REACHING out beyond ourselves and our city to our world.